Looking for a tutorial that fits your budget? Need a technique that won’t break your bank account? Got flies floating out of your wallet? No problem. I’ve got you. This index lists all the tutorials out by budget and cost rather than skill or general subject.
Any tutorials which do not have a specified budget, such as informational articles, are not listed here. You can find them on the main Tutorials Index page instead.
Looking for my panel presentations? You can find them here: Panel Presentations
Tutorials with the lowest overhead cost, usually $20 or less
- Making weathered wood out of EVA foam (budget paint supplies)
- Painting weathered metal with a makeup wedge (budget paint supplies)
- Adding stripes to a lined sailor collar
- Fluffy idol petticoat on a budget
- Sewing bead chains to fabric
- Turning long tubes of fabric right-side out the easy way
Tutorials on the upper-end of budget-friendly
- Braided rope backpack straps
- Cutouts in stretchy shirts with privacy panels!
- Decorative cutouts with Ryne
- Floating straps that move with you instead of trapping you
- Scalloped trim out of satin ribbon
- Stripes and details with satin ribbon
Tutorials that involve a lot of supplies or require supplies that tend to be a bit more costly.
- Fabric-covered Chinese topknot ornament
- Jointed Worbla finger armor
- Segmented Worbla finger armor attached to gloves
- Winding wraps and bandage wraps that don’t move
- Wrap-around ear cuffs with Worbla
- Colorful rainbow and gradient skirts
- Gravity-defying skirts
- Puffiest of stand up collars with Master Kohga